Commitment Issues Podcast
Commitment issues? Everybody’s got ‘em these days. Modern relationships can feel more complicated than ever to find and maintain, and Plum's Commitment Issues podcast seeks to unpack these dynamics through honest discussion about how love comes to fruition (or doesn’t). Led by Plum CEO Jenna Birch and Bachelor star Jacqueline Trumbull, who will also divulge their own struggles on the way to love, the podcast will tap a diverse range of guests -- reality stars, media personalities, renowned therapists, sex researchers, and more -- to analyze (and solve) some of the biggest relationship problems that plague daters today.
Commitment Issues Episodes
- Episode 1: Jenna and Jacqueline discuss their own commitment issues!
- Episode 2: Potential // Lisa Bonos, Solo-ish editor at the Washington Post
- Episode 3: Emma Gray, women’s issues reporter for HuffPost
- Episode 4: Kendall Long from Bachelor/Bachelor in Paradise
- Episode 5: Fear // Trace Lysette, actress on Transparent
- Episode 6: Deception // Reality Steve, famed Bachelor spoiler blogger
- Episode 7: Power // Marina Adshade, PhD, sex/dating economist at the Vancouver School of Economics
- Episode 8: Ambiguity // Maria del Russo, sex and dating writer at NY Mag's The Cut
- Episode 9: Faye Brennan, Sex & Relationships Director at Cosmopolitan